Patsy Stone on Politics

Politics. Royals. Hockey. Not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mammalicious!!

I finally had the chance, last night, to see the "smash hit" Mamma Mia! I just had to post what a FABULOUS experience it was and that this confirms what I've known since the age of about four (when I would groove to "Dancing Queen" in my parents living room singing at the top of my little lungs), that ABBA is the best pop group of all time! Period. Full stop. If you really don't get your groove on at the very sounds of "Voulez-Vous", "Money Money Money" and "Waterloo", you're just not human! Seriously. Period. Full stop. Now I'm going to drop everything and dash to the nearest retro dance party (my living room). In closing, thank you Abba, for the music! (and kudos to the awesome, marvelous, T.O. Mamma Mia cast!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home