Patsy Stone on Politics

Politics. Royals. Hockey. Not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Patsy Stone discovers eBay

Well a good Saturday afternoon to all of you out there in bloggerland. I've come out of self-imposed exile (read: laziness) to blog about my new obsession: eBay.

My coworker describes eBaying like crack, and let me tell you, I'm inclined to agree with her 100%. First there was the Chanel bag she bought on eBay, and then the Chanel double C earrings, and now the Rock 'n Republic jeans that have faithfully arrived via Canada Post in all their loveliness.

Long story short, I'm now addicted to checking eBay once a day (okay, more like four or five times) to see if my perfect pair of R & R's have been put up for sale yet. I'm dyingggggg for a pair, and considering the 340 dollar ones I tried on last week are a "tad" out of my price range, I'm waiting for them (or a similar version) to appear on eBay.

In closing, if anyone has a pair of size 32 crystal-embossed Rocks, NWT (new with tags) hanging in their closet and are regretting the purchase, sell them to me for cheap, I beg of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home