Patsy Stone on Politics

Politics. Royals. Hockey. Not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Liberal scandals redux

I have to take a moment to respond to the musings of my esteemed colleague over at the Alberta Propagandists.

While it may be argued that the Liberals were only acting in the best interests of Canada, at least in the sponsorship scandal, I would counter by saying that fraud is still fraud. If the money truly went to try to keep the country together, then okay. (unless you have a problem with trying to buy the affections of les Quebecois)But, from what I can tell, at times cheques were sent to Liberal-friendly ad firms (Groupaction, for one) in exchange for NO WORK. Forged documents and all that...

That is what I have a problem with.

On a lighter note, I too was very sorry to see England go down to defeat at the hands of Portugal.

Bolly to drown our sorrows?

Love, Pats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home